Ongoing workshop in a natural & beautiful setting in the Sivananda Ashram in the Bahamas
June 9th to 12th – Workshops & Satsang Talks in the Sivananda Ashram, Nassau – Bahamas:
Learn how to use powerful and healing essential oils to promote relaxation, calm the mind, and release blockages. You will enjoy relaxing, hands-on sessions learning and practicing:
- The use of powerful and healing essential oils for specific purposes
- How essential oils work on our brain and body
- Specific asanas to counteract stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Breathing techniques (pranayamas) to calm down or build up energy
- Mudras (hand positions) and special exercises to promote calmness and release negative energy
Each session consists of theory and practice and will teach easy and simple techniques that can be practiced at home, work, or any time needed. You will learn the traditional inhalation of the oil, how to make a spray, and simple home uses (baths, massage oils, simple diffusing techniques). Participants will make their own aromatherapy eye pillow and will sample essential oils for each condition. Each workshop ends with a deep relaxation session.
Upcoming dates: Sep 29th to Oct 3rd. 2014 at the Sivananda Ashram in Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas.
More information -> http://www.sivanandabahamas.org/course.php?course_id=3604